1 head garlic
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
1 stalk celery, diced
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 carrot, peeled and diced
4 cups vegetable broth
1 can coconut milk (13.5 ounces)
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
2. Cut the garlic in half, drizzle with olive oil and wrap in foil.
3. Toss the cauliflower pieces with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper to desired taste.
4. Place garlic and spread cauliflower on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
5. In a pot over medium-high heat, place the remaining olive oil and onions.
Cook onions a few minutes until translucent.
Add carrots and celery. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
Add roasted cauliflower and garlic (push the garlic out of the cloves).
6. Bring soup to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and use a blender to puree until smooth and creamy.
To serve: Pour into a bowl and top with a drizzle of olive oil or your favorite herbs and spices, such as parsley, dill, cayenne pepper, or turmeric.